We believe that safety is paramount when it comes to how we conduct our business. The welfare of our employees and contractors is always our number one priority whilst always protecting the environment that we operate in.
HSEQ is something that we take very seriously at OMSA and that’s why we have a clear health and safety culture in our organisation that filters through the departments, onshore and offshore.
It’s our company policy to:
- Have Material Data Sheets (MSDS) for all our products
- Conduct risk assessments on all aspects of our business
- Have emergency procedures in place
- Have safe operating procedures in place
- Manage our business risks
- Strictly comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Recycle our waste, both onshore and offshore
- Manage the risks our business might have for the environment
OMSA operates in line with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards and have commenced work to become ISO certified by the end of 2019.